George’s Music Annual Springing the Blues Festival
Springing The Blues is a free outdoor blues music festival at Jacksonville Beach , April 4-6, 2014!
Springing The Blues is a free outdoor blues music festival designed to celebrate America's indigenous musical form and promote support of the arts. The three-day oceanfront event features a number of renowned blues performers as well as numerous displays and activities geared for the entire family. It is held at Jacksonville Beach, Florida's Oceanfront SeaWalk Pavilion on the 1st weekend of April each year.
About The Event
• Named by Downbeat Magazine as one of the top 50 Music Festivals in the World
• Named by SouthEast Tourism Society as one of the top 20 destination events in the country
• Voted in 1997 as "Best Festival in Northeast Florida" by the popular Folio Weekly Magazine annual poll.
• Known as Florida's largest free outdoor blues festival, Springing the Blues will feature performances from renowned blues artists.
- Friday, April 4 5:00 pm to 10:00 pm
- Saturday, April 5 12:00 pm to 10:00 pm
- Sunday, April 6 12:00 pm to 8:00 pm
For more information about this event, visit www.springingtheblues.com/