Romance in Jacksonville
Couples looking for an escape will find their taste of a romantic getaway in Jacksonville. From a break away from it all on our serene beaches to an adventurous vacation, there is something for every couple.
- Spend the morning pampering yourself at one of Northeast Florida’s spas. Try the new Heart & Sole couples’ massage at One Ocean Resort Hotel & Spa or opt for his-and-hers treatments – Golfer’s or Windsurfer’s massage for him and a Seashell Massage for her.
- Take a romantic stroll along Jacksonville’s picturesque, white sandy beaches. Or opt for a sportier morning, renting a beach cruiser and biking along the 20 miles of oceanfront or take a surf lesson from a local guide.
- If your romantic getaway is all about connecting with one another and relaxing, head to Crazy Fish for a romantic boat ride while searching for the mascots of the First Coast, dolphins and manatees!Crazy Fish also offers waterfront dining so close you can touch it.
- Shop exclusive retailers and grab an exquisite lunch at the St. Johns Town Center. The open-air lifestyle center is ideal for a leisurely walk and enjoying Jacksonville’s sunshine. Stop for a romantic lunch at Seasons 52 or another one of the area’s fine eateries.
- Head outdoors for a tee time for two at one of the region’s finest golf clubs. Some of golf’s greats have designed courses around Northeast Florida, including Jacksonville Golf & Country Club, designed by Clyde Johnston PGA TOUR Professional Fuzzy Zoeller.
- What’s romance without a candlelit dinner? Head to Matthew’s Restaurant, a four-diamond establishment in historic San Marco. Chef Matthew Medure has been tantalizing patrons with his seasonal menu for more than a decade.
- Take in a Broadway show or Jacksonville Symphony Orchestra concert at the riverfront Times-Union Center for the Performing Arts.
- Grab a cocktail, dance or enjoy live music at one of Downtown Jacksonville's nightlife establishments. Dos Gatos is an intimate cocktail lounge, while The Jacksonville Landing who offers a variety of venues and live music in the riverfront courtyard or head over to a chic side of town- Riverside and grab a night cap at Black Sheep, the only roof top bar in Jacksonville.