Convention Planning Services
When it comes to Jacksonville, consider the Visit Jacksonville Services Team as your destination experts
We're at your service! We have the connections to all the resources you’ll need to make your meeting or convention a big success.
Whether you’re holding a meeting or a leisure event, our wide range of complimentary services are at your disposal before and throughout your event. The Services Team has great relationships with all the first-class companies and community resources, which ensures you have access to the best selection of products and services available in Northeast Florida. To learn more about how we can help with your event, contact Nicole at 904-421-9182, email@example.com or Taylor at 904-421-9158, firstname.lastname@example.org.
We’re happy to assist you in any way we can to ensure you and your group has an unforgettable experience during your visit. Print our Summary of Services for your future planning.
Summary of Services
- Visit Jacksonville offers a wide variety of materials and publications to help drive attendance for your upcoming meeting in Jacksonville.
- For your meeting website — a great, fast-moving promotional video is available for your use, images of the destination and links to popular Visit Jacksonville webpages from our site.
- Microsite — Attendees can get all the information they need to plan their visit to Jacksonville. A few great features include: welcome letter from your organization, links to your website and destination information.
- Visitor Magazine — Promote Jacksonville to your attendees at a previous year’s convention.
- Pre-promotional posters— we can send you a poster to display at a prior conference to promote.
- Welcome letter from Mayor Brown: Your services team will assist in securing a welcome letter from City of Jacksonville Mayor Alvin Brown. (minimum of 30-day notice is required)
- Welcome letter from Jacksonville Regional Chamber of Commerce or JAXUSA Partnership: Your services team will assist in securing a welcome letter from the leaders at the Chamber.
- Coordinate entertainment with The Jacksonville Landing during your conference dates.
- Registration staffing — We can connect your group with local staffing agencies.
- Plastic registration bags —Plastic bags are 9" x 13" and can accommodate most registration materials. They are blue bags featuring the Visit Jacksonville logo and can be purchased for $0.30 each.
- Local media contact list: We can provide an updated press list to contact Jacksonville media outlets with details of your event.
- How to get your Event Covered: We can offer press release tips, templates and examples for the best coverage of your event.
Stay up-to-date on what’s new in Jacksonville by following us on our social media accounts or on the Only in Jax website. We offer a variety of ways to interact with our staff, find out what’s happening around town, ask locals questions or post your favorite photo while in town. Share your Jacksonville experience by using the #onlyinjax.
- Facebook: Visit Jacksonville
- Twitter: @Visit_Jax
- Instagram: Visit_Jax
- YouTube: udontknowjax
- Pinterest: VisitJax
- Linkedin: Visit Jacksonville
- Only In Jax Website