The Visit Jacksonville Services Department offers a wide range of complimentary services to assist in planning meetings, conventions, sports tournaments or leisure events.
We'll connect you with first-class companies and community resources to deliver an optimum selection of local products and services. Literature and information about our Services Department are available by calling us at 1-800-733-2668.
Summary of Services
Local vendors and suppliers - Receive a customized list of local vendors and suppliers to contact at your leisure. Or access a complete list now.
Obtain proposals - Let Visit Jacksonville serve as your liaison to obtain proposals from local business to suit your planning needs.
Promotional Literature and Materials:
- Visit Jacksonville Visitors Magazine
- Visit Jacksonville Destination Planner
- Visit Jacksonville Shell Brochure
- Visit Jacksonville Services Brochure
- Visit Jacksonville Door Hangers
- Visit Jacksonville Logo
- Visit Jacksonville Promotional Video
Plastic Bags - Plastic bags are 9" x 13" and large enough to hold most registration materials. They are white with the orange "Jacksonville. Where Florida Begins" logo. ($.30 each)
Contact a convention services team member for media assistance materials, including:
- Jacksonville images
- Local media contact list
- Press release tips, templates and examples
- Jacksonville overview and interesting facts
- Calendar of events
- Welcome letter from Jacksonville Mayor Alvin Brown
E-mail email@example.com or call (800) 733-2668 for assistance.
Registration personnel can assist with pre-convention set-up and on-site registration to get a meeting or event off to a great start. Registrars provide a friendly and informative welcome for attendees. More details.