The 26 Best Drinks in Jacksonville
After a long day there is nothing more satisfying than sitting down at a local #OnlyinJax bar and sipping on a signature, hand-crafted cocktail. Find 26 of the best drinks in Jacksonville...or should we say "Cocktailville"!
Made from only the freshest of ingredients, with refreshing juices, invigorating flavors and crisp lip-smacking goodness these locally made beer and cocktails are sure to impress. Delight in the Stolen Fish at Dos Gatos, Jacksonville’s genuine cocktail lounge, where a blend of vodka, muddled sweet basil, grapefruit juice, and a lemon twist make up this refreshing and zingy treat.
Visit Downtown Jacksonville’s The Volstead, a speakeasy style bar that feels like a trip back to the 1920’s, and enjoy a Baked Apple Sazerac, a glorious medley of apple, cinnamon, Bulleit Rye, moonshine, and a touch of absinthe. Treat yourself to a Leaving Amazon at Moxie Kitchen and Cocktails in The Markets at Town Center and experience an energizing mix of Veev Acai Spirit, grapefruit, homemade jalapeno simple syrup, grapefruit juice, and lemon zest.
Whether you prefer classy cocktails or a craft beers- we have seven breweries in town- Jacksonville’s nightlife scene is the right place to explore to get your drink fix!
Here are the Top 26 Drinks that should not be missed while visiting Jacksonville (organized by neighborhood, you can later organize them by taste after trying them):
1. Dos Gatos: Stolen Fish
2. The Volstead: Baked Apple Sazerac
3. Mark’s: Blue Long Island
4. River City Brewing Company: Red Rooster Ale
5. Bold City Brewery: Dukes Cold Nose Brown Ale
6. Intuition Ale Works: I-10 IPA
7. Black Sheep Rooftop Bar: Dusty Boot
8. The Blind Rabbit: Drunken Rabbit
9. Lola’s Burrito Joint: Chupa-Me-Chupa Margarita
10. Orsay: Hey Jealousy
11. The Brick: Mango Mojito
12. Mojo no.4 BBQ and Whiskey Bar: The Drunken Cucumber
13. The Grape and Grain Exchange: Old Fashion
14. Bar X at Bistro AIX: The Bridge of Bardot
15. Aardwolf Brewing Company: Stormageddon
16. Sidecar: Tending Rabbit
17. Taverna: The Salty Dog
18. Bb’s: Moscow Mule
19. Flying Iguana: Spice of Life
20. Lemon Bar: Rum Runner
21. Pete’s Bar: White Russian
22. Azurea Lounge: The Ocean
23. Casa Marina Penthouse Lounge: Key Lime Martini
24. Taco Lu: Pinarita
Cheers! Now it’s your turn to try them (responsibly) and enjoy Jacksonville’s vibrant nightlife. Connect with us on social media be sure to tag your cocktail experience with #OnlyinJax! Check out all 26 cocktail destinations on our Pinterest Map!