- Things to Do
- Food & Drink
- Where to Stay
- Travel Tools
Shop til you drop when in Jax!
1. The St. Johns Town Center, an outdoor mall located on Jacksonville’s Southside, is home to nearly 200 shops.
2. Boutiques and vintage shops abound on Park Street in the Five Points district of Riverside.
3. The upscale Shoppes of Historic Avondale include several one-of-a-kind home decor shops.
4. Antique stores abound in Jacksonville, including the 13,000 square foot Antique Market of San Jose in Mandarin.
5. In the city’s center, specialty shops and galleries thrive among the walkable San Marco Square.
6. The shops of the Beaches Town Center, located on the division of Atlantic and Neptune Beach, include an independent bookstore and an Indonesian-themed home decor shop.
7. Local scavengers love Eco Relics, a warehouse filled with antique hardware, fixtures, and more.
8. Weekend after weekend, vendors set up shop at unique flea markets throughout Jacksonville.
9. Across the beaches, surf shops like Aqua East and Sunrise offer colorful bathing suits, sporting gear, and more.
10. Every Saturday morning under the I-95 bridge, the Riverside Arts Market thrives with local artists, merchants, and entertainers.