Our site is full of guest blogs and third-party content featuring the best things to do, eat and see in Jax.
If you have an idea for a blog or think we’re missing a great #onlyinjax spot, please reach out to Andrea Mestdagh at email@example.com. Before reaching out, review the guidelines we follow when considering guest blogs:
- Submissions must meet Visit Jacksonville quality standards to be published.
- Each blog is posted at the discretion of Visit Jacksonville.
- Visit Jacksonville reserves the right to edit and adapt guest blog content as we see fit, and update it as needed for accuracy.
- Visit Jacksonville reserves the right to use guest blog author’s likeness across our content, including but not limited to social media channels.
- The blog cannot be republished/posted to your own blog, or another 3rd party site such as LinkedIn or Medium.
- Please share your Visit Jacksonville guest blog on your social media.
Guest blog specifics
The content of a guest blog must highlight Jacksonville through an exciting and positive lens, inspiring people to travel. Additionally:
- Content should be relevant specifically to out-of-town visitors coming to Jacksonville.
- Content must feature local, unique places to go and hyperlinks to relevant businesses.
- It must be approximately 500 words with casual, easy to read structure and proper grammar.
- Write in first-person.
- Photos and videos are always a plus.
That’s a no
Content we can’t accept includes:
- What’s been covered on our blog before. Please search the site before submitting your idea and/or article.
- Articles that may be construed as a link-building scheme.
- Offensive or inaccurate statements and/or articles.
- Articles that are negative and/or critical.