1. Enjoy a public skate year-round on the NHL regulation-sized rink.
2. Check out the new Icebreakers Bar & Grill. Situated between both rinks and featuring dozens of large screen TVs, it's a great spot to grab a drink and watch some sports.
3. Take part in an Esports tournament. The new Esports space hosts a variety of events from competitive gaming to watch parties and coding camps.
4. Lace up your skates and grab your stick for some hockey. Ranging from youth to adult, hockey players have a wide range of options for playing and learning the game.
5. Got a corporate event? The Igloo has 55,000 square feet of continuous space for groups of any size.
6. Throw a party! Multiple packages are available for youth birthday parties.