Made from only the freshest of ingredients, with refreshing juices, invigorating flavors and crisp lip-smacking goodness these locally made beer and cocktails are sure to impress. Delight in the Stolen Fish at Dos Gatos, Jacksonville’s genuine cocktail lounge, where a blend of vodka, muddled sweet basil, grapefruit juice, and a lemon twist make up this refreshing and zingy treat.
Visit Downtown Jacksonville’s The Volstead, a speakeasy style bar that feels like a trip back to the 1920’s, and enjoy a Baked Apple Sazerac, a glorious medley of apple, cinnamon, Bulleit Rye, moonshine, and a touch of absinthe.
Whether you prefer classy cocktails or a craft beers- we have seven breweries in town- Jacksonville’s nightlife scene is the right place to explore to get your drink fix!
Here are the Top 28 Drinks that should not be missed while visiting Jacksonville (organized by neighborhood, you can later organize them by taste after trying them):
1. Orsay: Hey Jealousy
2. The Brick: Mango Mojito
3. Mojo no.4 BBQ and Whiskey Bar: The Drunken Cucumber
4. Dos Gatos: Stolen Fish
5. The Volstead: Baked Apple Sazerac
6. Cowford Chophouse: The Jaguar
7. River City Brewing Company: Red Rooster Ale
8. Intuition Ale Works: I-10 IPA
9. Azurea Lounge: The Ocean
10. Casa Marina Penthouse Lounge: Key Lime Martini
11. Taco Lu: Pinarita
12. ChopHouse Thirteen: Kickin' Cucumber
13. Picasso's: Wine
14. Flying Iguana: Spice of Life
Lemon Bar: Rum Runner
Pete’s Bar: White Russian
15. Bold City Brewery: Dukes Cold Nose Brown Ale
16. Black Sheep Rooftop Bar: Dusty Boot
17. Hoptinger: The Kick-Ass Paloma
18. Lola’s Burrito Joint: Chupa-Me-Chupa Margarita
19. The Grape and Grain Exchange: Old Fashion
20. Bistro AIX: The Bridge of Bardot
21. Aardwolf Brewing Company: Stormageddon
22. Sidecar: Tending Rabbit
23. Taverna: The Salty Dog
24. Bb’s: Moscow Mule
25. Hyperion Brewing Co: Blonde #3 with blood oranges
26. Main & Six: Hubbard St. Stout
27. Strings Sports Brewery: Section 215
28. Wicked Barley Brewing Co: Big Red Monkey
Cheers! Now it’s your turn to try them (responsibly) and enjoy Jacksonville’s vibrant nightlife. Connect with us on social media be sure to tag your cocktail experience with #OnlyinJax!
This list is routinely updated. If you feel like we are missing something, please email firstname.lastname@example.org.
*Updated: December 2019