In early July, the Florida Restaurant & Lodging Association’s (FRLA) launched a new standard for hospitality safety and sanitation practices for our area, the FRLA Seal of Commitment.
- The commitment builds upon the strict sanitation, food safety and training guidelines established by the association before the COVID-19 pandemic, ensuring even more cleanliness and safety to help build consumer confidence.
- Establishments can display their awarded Seal as a promise to guests of their strict adherence to these rigorous standards.
- To qualify for the Seal, businesses must ensure that:
- All managers have a current food manager certification
- All employees have a current Florida food handler certificate
- All employees have completed the FRLA COVID-19 Sanitation & Safety Course
- Their establishments have met specific sanitation standards outlined in the FRLA Seal of Commitment Guidelines
More info: https://frla.org/chapters/northeast/