GET OUTDOORS IN JAX!
One of the best things about visiting or living in Jacksonville, is the close proximity to nature. We are a green city with the largest urban park system in the US. You can enjoy miles of biking, hiking, and kayaking in seven state parks and two national parks in the area. Open your eyes to the great outdoors in Jacksonville with these fun facts:
Copy Code to Share Infographic on Your Site
Download and Print this Infographic!
Click to Tweet These Great Outdoors Jax Facts:
- Jacksonville’s 80,000 acre urban park system is the largest in the US and four times the size of Manhattan. Tweet This!
- Jacksonville has 400 city, 7 state, and 2 national parks! Tweet This!
- 264: Number of bird species found in and around Jacksonville. Tweet This!
- Ahoy! There are 28 motorized and 41 non-motorized boat ramps in Jacksonville. Tweet This!
- 38 miles: Length of equestrian trails within Jacksonville. Tweet This!
- Sleep under the stars with Fido at 450+ pet-friendly campsites in Jacksonville. Tweet This!
- Take a two-wheel spin on nearly 50 miles of biking trails in Jax parks. Tweet This!
- Hike more than 35 miles of trails in Jacksonville parks. Tweet This!
- 13: Different eco-systems that coexist at the Jacksonville Arboretum and Gardens. Tweet This!