Take A Bite Out of Jax!
You're invited to eat your way through Jacksonville. Our dining scene is a foodie's delight, with fresh seafood, ethnic food, fish camps, food trucks, and tons of local, farm-to-table, and vegan and gluten-free choices. Just take a look at these delicious Jax facts:
Copy Code to Share Infographic on Your Site
Click to Tweet these Tasty Jacksonville Dining & Food Facts:
- 15 Jacksonville chefs are on the America’s Best Chefs List. Tweet This!
- Jacksonville is home to more than 90 licensed food trucks. Tweet This!
- Try food from around the world at Jax’s more than 100 ethnic eateries. Tweet This!
- Jacksonville has more than 20 locally-owned farm-to-table restaurants. Tweet This!
- The Jacksonville Farmers Market first opened in 1938 and is the oldest in Florida! Tweet This!
- You can eat at more than 30 vegan and 22 gluten-free friendly restaurants in Jacksonville. Tweet This!
- Clark’s Fish Camp in Mandarin houses the largest private taxidermy collection in the US! Tweet This!