- Things to Do
- Food & Drink
- Where to Stay
- Travel Tools
The Armada FC sailed onto the scene on Feb. 7, 2015, with a 3-1 win over its inaugural opponent, the Philadelphia Union of Major League Soccer in front of a modern-era NASL preseason record 13,934 fans at TIAA Bank Field.
With a motto like "Victory Through Determination", you know the team is fighting for every win at every game! Grab your tickets today to watch the Jacksonville Armada FC play at Hodges Stadium on the campus of the University of North Florida.
Jacksonville also has a proud history of hosting international soccer matches for both the Men’s and Women’s National Team.
The Jacksonville Armada FC U-23 team makes it return to the National Premiere Soccer League in 2019. Admission is free at Patton Park and the schedule will be available on JacksonvilleArmada.com.
The United States Adult Soccer Association (USASA) extended its ban on soccer activity until April 30, and the CDC last week has recommended there be no group activities for 8 weeks, which coordinates to May 10. Given these circumstances, the 2020 NPSL (National Premier Soccer League) summer season has been cancelled.
5 Things to know about the Jacksonville Armada:
1. SOCCER POPULARITY: Soccer is easily one of the most popular sports in the world, so why wouldn’t you go to a match right around the corner from you? It’s growing every year on the First Coast, so be a part of history.
2. LOCATION: The Jacksonville Armada FC Youth Academy and U-23 team play matches at Patton Park. This is centrally located between Downtown Jacksonville and the beaches, making it easy to attend matches during a weekend out, or a weeknight when you don’t want to travel too far.
3. FUN FOR ALL AGES: Armada FC games provide a great time for both children and adults. Kids will have a blast making new friends and playing games while adults can relax and enjoy great soccer. As youth soccer continues to grow, kids love to look up to the athletes on the field too!
4. DIVERSITY: Soccer is a game that is celebrated differently by many cultures around the world. At Armada FC games, these different cultures come together to provide an experience impossible to find anywhere else. There are two supporters groups, Section 904 and La Armada United, that each celebrate the games with chants and singing too.
5. UNIQUE CULTURE: The Jacksonville Armada FC takes pride in its ability to bring members of the community together. The team was founded with elements of Jacksonville in mind, specifically the area’s tie to the military. Be a part of the Armada FC culture and help write a piece of history!