Consider the Visit Jacksonville Destination Experience Team as your destination experts. We have connections to all the resources you’ll need to make your meeting or convention a big success.
Whether you’re holding a meeting or a leisure event, our wide range of complimentary services are at your disposal before and throughout your event. The Destination Experience Team has established relationships with Jacksonville companies and community resources, which ensures you have access to the best selection of products and services available. To learn more about how we can help with your event, contact Janice Jenkins at 904-421-9176.
The Destinations Experience team is happy to assist you in any way we can to ensure you and your group have an unforgettable experience during your visit. Print our Summary Of Services for your future planning.
Summary of Services
Attendance Builders/Pre-Promotion: Visit Jacksonville offers a wide variety of materials to help drive attendance for your upcoming meeting:
- For your meeting website- fast-moving promotional videos, images and links to popular Visit Jacksonville webpages or a link to a customized microsite.
- Visitor Magazines, Poster, Postcards- We can send you a poster to display at a prior conference to promote Jacksonville as well as postcards and a small amount of give-a-way items to pique your attendees interest in Jacksonville.
Destination Marketing Tools:
- Jacksonville Overview: Talking points for use in promoting Jacksonville to your attendees.
- Jax Facts: A list of helpful information and fun facts about Jacksonville.
- Visit Jacksonville color logo to use to promote your event.
- Photo Library: Destination images for your website, program or brochure.
- Social Media: Utilize Visit Jacksonville’s social media outlets to share information with attendees.
- Videos: Promotional videos are available in a wide variety of formats.
- Collateral: Visitor Magazine, Destination Sheets, Infographics and flyers- we have a wide variety of information available, just let us know what you need.
- Calendar of Events: A comprehensive month-by-month calendar of the entertaining activities and special events taking place in Jacksonville.
Business Service Referrals:
Access Visit Jacksonville’s network of local businesses to assist with your event. We can connect you or serve as your liaison to obtain proposals from local businesses to suit your planning needs. Businesses include:
Activities and Entertainment Referrals:
Our Services team can provide information to help develop the wow factor for your program. Businesses include:
- Welcome letter from the mayor’s office: Your services team will assist in securing a welcome letter from City of Jacksonville Mayor. (minimum of 30-day notice is required)
- Welcome letter from Jacksonville Regional Chamber of Commerce or JAXUSA Partnership: Your services team will assist in securing a welcome letter from the leaders at the Chamber.
- Registration Staffing: We can connect your group with local staffing agencies.
- Visitor Magazine and Destination Sheets: We can provide brochures and documents on Jacksonville to share with your attendees.
- Local media contact list: We can provide an updated press list to contact Jacksonville media outlets with details of your event.
- How to get your Event Covered: We can offer press release tips, templates and examples for the best coverage of your event.
Stay up-to-date on what’s new in Jacksonville by following us on our social media accounts. We offer a variety of ways to interact with our staff, find out what’s happening around town, ask locals questions or post your favorite photo while in town. Share your Jacksonville experience by using the #onlyinjax.