Bring it Home!
Recruit your groups and conventions to hold future meetings right here!
Each year, associations, corporations, government agencies and industry trade groups hold multiple meetings and conferences that you attend. Let’s bring those meetings right here into our own backyard and show the attendees why Jacksonville is such a great city in which to live, work and play. “Bring It Home, Jax” is your chance to recruit the groups and conventions you are involved with to hold their future meetings right here in Jacksonville.
To get started, use the form below to submit your contact info and group name. Then we will get in touch!
Here's how we can help you to host meetings right here in your hometown:
- Visit Jacksonvile will be your advocate by contacting your national headquarters or corporate offices to let them know we are interested in hosting a future event.
- As destination experts, we will review hotel and venue availability, find you reliable suppliers around the city, facilitate booking meeting space and hotel accommodations, and handle offsite venue bids.
- We will coordinate site visits between your organization's decision maker and local meeting venues and hotels.
- We will help close the business by presenting to board of directors, key decision makers, and site selection committees.
- Our in-house Convention Services team will assist you in the planning phase of your meeting. We can help with details such as transportation to offsite venues, restaurant reservations, and more.
Call our dedicated team today to learn how we can make this process simple and make you the hero when you host your meeting in Jax. Send an email or call us today at (904) 421-9174.
We all loved the area, it was beautiful and interesting and we are planning on coming back.”~Ellie O'Neill, Diamond Tours
Thank you so much. It was a pleasure to see all of you out there and our celebs were very impressed. You rock!”~Donna Deegan, 26.2 with Donna
"Typical reaction after a visit here: 'Geez, Jacksonville is cooler than I thought." ”~Diane Bair/Pamela Wright, Feb. 13, 2011
We loved everything about Jacksonville! Our survey ratings from participants were the highest we have seen in years! Thank you.”~Dana Erickson, Walden University
This missive comes to express the lasting impressions we left Jacksonville with. My colleagues and I enjoyed the beauty of the city and the outstanding job Glenda Washington with your organization did in hosting our group.”~Church of God in Christ 2010 Bishop’s Conference-Bishop Floyd E. Perry
Blogs by Jacksonville Moms Blog
Blogs by Sarah
Blogs by Denise M. Reagan
Blogs by Katie
Blogs by Void Magazine
September 12, 2014
September 12, 2014