Bring it Home!
Recruit your groups and conventions to hold future meetings right here!
Each year, associations, corporations, government agencies and industry trade groups hold multiple meetings and conferences that you attend. Let’s bring those meetings right here into our own backyard and show the attendees why Jacksonville is such a great city in which to live, work and play. “Bring It Home, Jax” is your chance to recruit the groups and conventions you are involved with to hold their future meetings right here in Jacksonville.
To get started, use the form below to submit your contact info and group name. Then we will get in touch!
Here's how we can help you to host meetings right here in your hometown:
- Visit Jacksonvile will be your advocate by contacting your national headquarters or corporate offices to let them know we are interested in hosting a future event.
- As destination experts, we will review hotel and venue availability, find you reliable suppliers around the city, facilitate booking meeting space and hotel accommodations, and handle offsite venue bids.
- We will coordinate site visits between your organization's decision maker and local meeting venues and hotels.
- We will help close the business by presenting to board of directors, key decision makers, and site selection committees.
- Our in-house Convention Services team will assist you in the planning phase of your meeting. We can help with details such as transportation to offsite venues, restaurant reservations, and more.
Call our dedicated team today to learn how we can make this process simple and make you the hero when you host your meeting in Jax. Send an email or call us today at (904) 421-9174.
Attendees were thrilled with Jacksonville. Many people were quoted as saying that it was the most successful conference in its 19 years and that they would absolutely return to Jacksonville.”~Shaun Barker, Assistant to Director, Shingo Prize Conference
"Typical reaction after a visit here: 'Geez, Jacksonville is cooler than I thought." ”~Diane Bair/Pamela Wright, Feb. 13, 2011
Always very attentive. A great staff to work with!”~Larry Scovotto , Executive Director, Florida Fire Chiefs
Visit Jacksonville always goes the extra miles. Thank you.”~Volume Burks, Florida Black Expo
Because of your efforts, we are in a much better position to negotiation with our vendors who share our goals and objectives.”~Ann Koralewski, Meeting Planner, Div. of Continuing Education, University of Florida
Blogs by Gary Sass
Blogs by First Coast Magazine
Blogs by Captain Dave Sipler
Blogs by Sip & Savor Jax Blog
February 28, 2017
August 30, 2016