Bring it Home!
Recruit your groups and conventions to hold future meetings right here!
Each year, associations, corporations, government agencies and industry trade groups hold multiple meetings and conferences that you attend. Let’s bring those meetings right here into our own backyard and show the attendees why Jacksonville is such a great city in which to live, work and play. “Bring It Home, Jax” is your chance to recruit the groups and conventions you are involved with to hold their future meetings right here in Jacksonville.
To get started, use the form below to submit your contact info and group name. Then we will get in touch!
Here's how we can help you to host meetings right here in your hometown:
- Visit Jacksonvile will be your advocate by contacting your national headquarters or corporate offices to let them know we are interested in hosting a future event.
- As destination experts, we will review hotel and venue availability, find you reliable suppliers around the city, facilitate booking meeting space and hotel accommodations, and handle offsite venue bids.
- We will coordinate site visits between your organization's decision maker and local meeting venues and hotels.
- We will help close the business by presenting to board of directors, key decision makers, and site selection committees.
- Our in-house Convention Services team will assist you in the planning phase of your meeting. We can help with details such as transportation to offsite venues, restaurant reservations, and more.
Call our dedicated team today to learn how we can make this process simple and make you the hero when you host your meeting in Jax. Send an email or call us today at (904) 421-9174.
I wish all CVBs treated us as well Visit Jacksonville - so helpful and proactive. You are certainly a credit to the people and businesses of Jacksonville. I appreciate your hard work on our behalf so much. Thank you again, until the next time we are in Jacksonville.”~Marc Bostrom, Campus Crusade for Christ
This missive comes to express the lasting impressions we left Jacksonville with. My colleagues and I enjoyed the beauty of the city and the outstanding job Glenda Washington with your organization did in hosting our group.”~Church of God in Christ 2010 Bishop’s Conference-Bishop Floyd E. Perry
The Prime Osborn Convention Center is charming, the city is beautiful, and our group had nothing but highest praise for their experience there. To say that a miracle occurred from the time of the flood to the start of our conference is not a stretch, and the ‘Visit Jacksonville’ representatives were a huge part of that miracle. We could not have done this without them. Thank you-thank you-thank you!!!”~AAPC June 2010-Melanie Mestas, Conference Director
You guys were so very helpful ... one stop shopping made my work easier. I have never worked with a CVB that offered as much or was as attentive.”~Grace Taylor, CMC Recycling (Commercial Metals Company)
The owners are thrilled with how the meeting went, and they loved Jacksonville. Nothing they would change. The Hyatt went out of their way to smile and be helpful. Jacksonville is fabulous, it was great to be on the river. All of the contractors were very happy with the venue and meeting. I want to put Jacksonville in our meeting rotation!”~Kate Schifle, Director of Seminar Management for National Comfort Institute
Blogs by Sip & Savor Jax Blog
August 30, 2016
Blogs by Gary Sass
Blogs by Sarah
March 10, 2016
Blogs by Jacksonville Moms Blog
Blogs by Local Expert Guest
August 12, 2016
August 10, 2016