Bring it Home!
Recruit your groups and conventions to hold future meetings right here!
Each year, associations, corporations, government agencies and industry trade groups hold multiple meetings and conferences that you attend. Let’s bring those meetings right here into our own backyard and show the attendees why Jacksonville is such a great city in which to live, work and play. “Bring It Home, Jax” is your chance to recruit the groups and conventions you are involved with to hold their future meetings right here in Jacksonville.
To get started, use the form below to submit your contact info and group name. Then we will get in touch!
Here's how we can help you to host meetings right here in your hometown:
- Visit Jacksonvile will be your advocate by contacting your national headquarters or corporate offices to let them know we are interested in hosting a future event.
- As destination experts, we will review hotel and venue availability, find you reliable suppliers around the city, facilitate booking meeting space and hotel accommodations, and handle offsite venue bids.
- We will coordinate site visits between your organization's decision maker and local meeting venues and hotels.
- We will help close the business by presenting to board of directors, key decision makers, and site selection committees.
- Our in-house Convention Services team will assist you in the planning phase of your meeting. We can help with details such as transportation to offsite venues, restaurant reservations, and more.
Call our dedicated team today to learn how we can make this process simple and make you the hero when you host your meeting in Jax. Send an email or call us today at (904) 421-9174.
The timeliness and response to our request to find cost-effective rooms for the group was excellent.”~Jim Goodell, French Boys Choir
We loved everything about Jacksonville! Our survey ratings from participants were the highest we have seen in years! Thank you.”~Dana Erickson, Walden University
We all loved the area, it was beautiful and interesting and we are planning on coming back.”~Ellie O'Neill, Diamond Tours
You guys were so very helpful ... one stop shopping made my work easier. I have never worked with a CVB that offered as much or was as attentive.”~Grace Taylor, CMC Recycling (Commercial Metals Company)
If you want to have a meeting in a city that really understands the importance of creating a partnership Jacksonville is the place. AECT has held two National Conventions with 1000 attendees each time and the ratings were extremely high. The airport is accessible from many major hubs and the transportation to the Hyatt Regency-Riverfront was easy and quick. This city and the Visit Jacksonville group know how to make meetings successful. They get what it means to form a partnership!”~Phillip Harris Ed.D., Executive Director, AECT
Blogs by Void Magazine
September 12, 2014
July 10, 2014
Blogs by Jacksonville Moms Blog
Blogs by Patty
February 03, 2017
November 25, 2016