Bring it Home!
Recruit your groups and conventions to hold future meetings right here!
Each year, associations, corporations, government agencies and industry trade groups hold multiple meetings and conferences that you attend. Let’s bring those meetings right here into our own backyard and show the attendees why Jacksonville is such a great city in which to live, work and play. “Bring It Home, Jax” is your chance to recruit the groups and conventions you are involved with to hold their future meetings right here in Jacksonville.
To get started, use the form below to submit your contact info and group name. Then we will get in touch!
Here's how we can help you to host meetings right here in your hometown:
- Visit Jacksonvile will be your advocate by contacting your national headquarters or corporate offices to let them know we are interested in hosting a future event.
- As destination experts, we will review hotel and venue availability, find you reliable suppliers around the city, facilitate booking meeting space and hotel accommodations, and handle offsite venue bids.
- We will coordinate site visits between your organization's decision maker and local meeting venues and hotels.
- We will help close the business by presenting to board of directors, key decision makers, and site selection committees.
- Our in-house Convention Services team will assist you in the planning phase of your meeting. We can help with details such as transportation to offsite venues, restaurant reservations, and more.
Call our dedicated team today to learn how we can make this process simple and make you the hero when you host your meeting in Jax. Send an email or call us today at (904) 421-9174.
Always very attentive. A great staff to work with!”~Larry Scovotto , Executive Director, Florida Fire Chiefs
A thank you for the fabulous gift in my room today! A wonderful surprise at the end of my day! I am so excited to bring one of my groups to Jacksonville. I love this destination and hope to bring my other groups here as well.”~Pam Soules, Winmark Corporation
Staff was fantastic on every front.”~Cheryl Gendron, National Fenestration Rating Council
Beautiful city. Excellent support from highly professional staff at the CVB and hotel. Very ?on top of it? CVB staff. Did an excellent job and made it very easy for me to select hotel and plan activities. Thanks!”~Stanley Galloway, USS Yosemite Association
I was in Jacksonville, Florida this week for the AAPC annual Conference. I wish to commend American Coach Lines for the excellent service provided during the Conference. I was so impressed that there was a live person in front of the Crowne Plaza on Monday morning to make sure we had prompt service to the Convention Center. The service back and forth each day was extremely prompt and the drivers were so courteous. Everyone I heard talking about the service made positive comments - I never heard one negative remark about the service during the entire Conference. I have been to other conferences where shuttles were involved and I have never experienced the excellent service provided in Jacksonville. KUDOS for an excellent job. Thank you so much. Please pass this on to everyone involved. They deserve to know what a wonderful job they did. ”~Marty Sloop, AAPC June 2010
Blogs by Denise M. Reagan
Blogs by Sip & Savor Jax Blog
August 30, 2016
Blogs by Local Expert Guest
December 01, 2016
November 29, 2016
Blogs by Jacksonville Moms Blog
December 03, 2016
September 21, 2015
Blogs by Sarah
November 18, 2016