Customer Service Toolkit
Health & Safety Information
Find the latest health and safety information for Jacksonville, FL.
Visit Jax Safely
With more than 840 square miles, Jacksonville is the biggest city by landmass in the continuous U.S. so that means we offer visitors countless opportunities for exploring nature, the outdoors, and fun family attractions while maintaining a safe social distance. Jacksonville’s hotels and attractions have been proactive in implementing enhanced safety and cleanliness protocols ensuring all visitors can enjoy their time in our city.
Spend your time in Jacksonville exploring our destination at your own pace with the help of one of our self-guided tours. You can tour historic sites, must-see attractions, best selfie spots and our beautiful Downtown murals. Check out of full list of tours HERE.
Best To-Go Restaurants & Rooftops
Jacksonville’s dining scene offers many outdoor dining options. Find your dining spot HERE.
Hotel Safety Pledge
In early July, the Florida Restaurant & Lodging Association’s (FRLA) launched a new standard for hospitality safety and sanitation practices for our area, the FRLA Seal of Commitment.
- The commitment builds upon the strict sanitation, food safety and training guidelines established by the association before the COVID-19 pandemic, ensuring even more cleanliness and safety to help build consumer confidence.
- Establishments can display their awarded Seal as a promise to guests of their strict adherence to these rigorous standards.
- To qualify for the Seal, businesses must ensure that:
- All managers have a current food manager certification
- All employees have a current Florida food handler certificate
- All employees have completed the FRLA COVID-19 Sanitation & Safety Course
- Their establishments have met specific sanitation standards outlined in the FRLA Seal of Commitment Guidelines
More info: frla.org/chapters/northeast
Use the Trip Planner feature on our website or download the Visit Jax app to plan your future vacation or book activities while in town. Read more HERE.
Email Our Destination Experts
Email email@example.com with destination questions. Not sure what area of town to stay in? Need date-night ideas? Need to know what breweries are open? Email us and we will give you all the Jax scoop!