There are many places in Jacksonville to spot dolphins. Be sure to have the camera ready for when dolphins come up to the water surface! You can also view the tour on the Visit Jax App!
- River Taxi: The best view point to spot a dolphin in the wild is out on the water. No boat? No problem! The St. Johns River Taxi and Tours is a great way to sight see Jacksonville from the water. Book one the eco tours or other tours offered. Address: 1025 Museum Cir Jacksonville, FL 32207
- River Walk: This is the ideal location for a leisure stroll along the St. Johns River. Take in all the beautiful views from the downtown skyline, sunsets and dolphin sightings. Address: 1001 Museum Cir, Jacksonville, FL 32207
- Memorial Park: Located in Riverside, this riverfront park has parking nearby. With lots of green space to walk along the water and park benches this is the perfect place to sit and enjoy the river views while you dolphin watch. It is a plus to bring binoculars if you have them. Address: 1620 Riverside Ave, Jacksonville, FL 32204
- Stinson Park: Launch your kayak from this launch site in the Ortega neighborhood and go explore the waters in the search for wild dolphins. Address: 4050 San Juan Ave, Jacksonville, FL 32210
- Mayport Boat Ramp: Launch your boat or kayak from the Mayport Boat Ramp. You can also watch dolphins play in the water near the floating docks. Address: 4870 Ocean St, Jacksonville, FL 32233
- Jacksonville Beach: Who doesn’t love sightseeing from the beach?! With public parking right by the pier, this spot is easily accessible to the public. Address: 503 1st St N, Jacksonville Beach, FL 32250