- Things to Do
- Food & Drink
- Where to Stay
- Travel Tools
Facts every beer connoisseur should know when in Jacksonville!
1. The Jacksonville area is home to over a dozen unique microbreweries.
2. In 2017, Intuition Ale Works relocated to downtown Jacksonville’s Doro District, expanding their brewery’s operations.
3. Since 1969, the Jacksonville Budweiser Brewery has served the Southeast region of the United States.
4. Bold City Brewery offers dynamic flights at their downtown and Rosselle Street locations.
5. Aardwolf Brewing Co. was named the most underrated brewery in Florida by Thrillist.
6. With an extensive patio and dock access, Wicked Barley Brewing serves fresh brews and food on Goodby’s Creek.
7. In 2010, Intuition Ale Works released its own 300-page cookbook filled with brew-centered recipes.
8. Located in the Southside warehouse district, Veterans United Craft Brewing was established by a former Naval Flight Officer in 2013.
9. Engine 15 Brewing Company expanded its Jacksonville Beach brewpub operation into an historic Myrtle Avenue warehouse in 2014.
10. The first of its kind in the Springfield neighborhood, Hyperion Brewing Company pours fruit and coffee inspired beers alongside billiard games.