17. Josephine: Strawberry Rhubarb Spritz- This cocktail is an elevated Aprerol Spritz made with aperitivo, strawberry, rhubarb, lemon, prosecco and sparkling water. These flavors combined make an unforgettable drink.
18. Mojo No. 4 Urban BBQ & Whiskey Bar: Flying Peach- Who doesn’t love a little sweet and spicy? Larceny bourbon, peach liqueur, jalapeño syrup, lemon and mint make this the perfect pairing to drink alongside Mojo’s delicious barbeque.
19. Restaurant Orsay: Hey Jealousy- The drink name doesn’t lie. Everyone at your table will be jealous they didn’t order this incredible cocktail made with house-infused cucumber gin, St. Germain elderflower liqueur, Aperol, lemon juice and sparkling wine.
20. River & Post: Great Fire- If you like margaritas, you will enjoy this drink named for the 1901 Great Fire of Jacksonville. Get ready for an explosion of flavors from the Maestro Dobel tequila, yellow chartreuse, lime and a lava spice spiced rim.
21. The Greenhouse Bar: Old Hollywood- This smoking cocktail is one for the adventurous! Made with Pasubio vino amaro, vermouth, tobacco, cherry bark bitters, grapefruit, Luxardo cherry and smoked with a blow torch.
22. Wild Crafters: Next Level- Bartenders at this booze-free bar in Five Points put together kava, lavender, thyme, coconut, lime, honey, ginger, and Topo Chico for this tasty beverage.