A Dazzling Night at the Jacksonville Arboretum & Botanical Gardens
The holidays are a wonderful time in Jax, and this year Dazzling Nights is back at the Jacksonville Arboretum and Gardens with a whole new look!
The Jacksonville Arboretum & Botanical Gardens has an all new “Dazzling Nights” holiday display. This is the second year of the Dazzling Nights event at the arboretum and gardens, but this year brings a brand new magical wonderland with interactive displays, light shows, a star tunnel, Moroccan lanterns, and more.
What you will experience at Dazzling Nights:
- A giant, twinkling Christmas tree.
- Walk under a canopy of flickering Moroccan lanterns.
- A show featuring moving lights and music.
- Play in an inflatable Yeti play area
- A 8,000 square foot lighted maze.
- Walk through a tunnel of giant stars.
- Explore a hazy forest of lasers.
- And the evening wouldn’t be complete without snow and holiday tunes.
- And so much more!
Tickets must be purchased for a specific time and date, and are not available at the door. $25 per adult, $22 per child (plus fees). Children 2 and under enter free.