Florida's Coolest Sport: 6 Fast Facts about the Jacksonville Icemen
The Jacksonville Icemen kicked off their Jacksonville residency in 2017 with one of the coolest (no pun intendent) calendar of events in the city.
Hockey is not the first sport you think of when traveling to Florida, but it is a buzz-worthy sport, that's for sure!
The Jacksonville Icemen kicked off their Jacksonville residency in 2017 with one of the coolest (no pun intendent) calendar of events in the city. Visitors can participate in themed games, watch the passionate fans, and participate in great promotions.
Six fast facts about Jacksonville's newest hockey team, the Jacksonville Icemen:
- The experience is unlike any other - Feel the thrill of an icemen game, even get a couple of ice chunks, from a seat in the lower bowl for as low as $10 per game. What a deal!
- Great for the whole family, date night, or corporate outings - Whether it is a family outing, a fun night out, or a way to impress clients, coworkers, or significant others, the Icemen games create a great atmosphere. You’ll feel the excitement from every seat!
- Special themed nights and promotions keep people coming back - Hockey Fights Cancer, Faith and Family, Marvel Super Hero, Military Appreciation, Guns and Hoses, and many more!
- Drink specials on select night are a great night out - Take the guys, or the girls for a vibrant night out of cheering and laughing. Sounds like a real happy hour!
- Hockey is definitely the most exciting sport to watch live - These guys may not be in the NHL, but they are fighting to get there. Watch the players fight for the win every single night. With the non-stop action, you’ll be sitting on the edge of your seat all game long!
- Goals - When the icemen score, it is the most exciting moment of the game! The building lights up, music plays amongst the roar of the fans as they stand to their feet in celebration.
Want to experience it for yourself? Go check them out www.jacksonvilleicemen.com.