Things To Do While Visiting Jacksonville on Business
So, your conference or work trip is bringing you to Jax… not sure what to do after your work session? Well, great news! Jacksonville comes alive after the work day ends!
- Once your hotel is booked, map out a Foodie Tour. Who travels and doesn’t try to scarf down the most delicious and unique foods that aren’t available in their own city? All our neighborhoods are packed with award-winning local restaurants.
- Have a few hours to kill? Visit one of our local beaches. Cop a lounge chair and take a relaxing nap or get active. There are several beach rental vendors where you can enjoy surfing, paddle boarding or bicycling.
- Maybe, just maybe, you aren’t quite the party-animal. Maybe you are a connoisseur of fine art and music. You have plenty of options too. We have world-class museums and many of them offer daily events and tours. Our Jacksonville Symphony is ranked pretty high in the Southeast. Check out our events calendar, it is the best place to start your arts and culture itinerary.
- Do you have the option to bring your family along? They can explore a great deal while you are tucked away in your meeting or conference sessions. Start by checking out our Family Fun page.
- Let’s not forget your fitness goals while traveling. Here is your Get Active Guide. Our parks have trails for hiking, biking and running. You can find an affiliate gym for your current membership. You can also join a pop-in class of dance or yoga or run our bridges.
You are not going to want to rush back home after your Jax work trip is done!
About the Author
Local Expert- Only In Jax