- Things to Do
- Food & Drink
- Where to Stay
- Travel Tools
Jacksonville’s newest sports venue appeals to those who have a need for speed. The WW Ranch Motocross Park is a 145-acre park on a local family’s farm in the Westside.
The park is the result of a family dream to own and operate a local motocross park. Wayne Jr created the park based on a sketch from his late father, Wayne Sr. The track is a terrain mix of loamy soil, sand and clay. Recently, the park hosted the Lucas Oil Pro Motocross Championship Florida National and FIM MXGP of USA.
The park offers many unique events and features:
1. At WW Ranch, camping is available year-round for motocross and camping enthusiast alike.
2. The ranch doesn’t just host humans—the farm also has cows, chickens, llamas and peacocks.
3. The ranch hosts motocross events (Loretta Lynn SE area qualifier, Annual Florida National, Florida/Big Deal Series, AMA Fastest in Florida State Championship/Pro Am) with amenities for spectators and participants alike. The VIP area includes an air condition party shack with food, private restrooms and pit passes. If you’re looking for a more immersive experience, check out the infield track viewing through the track tunnels.
4. The Ian Trettle training camps are hosted at WW Ranch. Ian Trettle, a former motocross racer, conducts adult and youth training sessions that teach the balance of smooth riding with speed. This small-group class is a great way to get knowledge from a former rider. The MX camps welcomes all ages and skill levels to run through drills, important skills and gain experience.
5. WW Ranch also hosts the Lucas Oil Motocross Championship Florida National. Their custom track is a great way to watch the annual closed-course motorcycle race.
Also, if being on a dirt bike isn’t your speed, try out the Super & Sprint Spartan obstacle course race. Teams can trek through mud, help each other over the wall and race to the finish line. Fans can enjoy a high-paced event, music, raffles and entertainment from the sidelines. The last race drew 7,500 participants.
600-acre family farm
Hosted the 2019 Lucas Oil Pro Motocross Championship Florida National
WW: Wayne Sr and Wanye Jr
Built based on a drawing from his late father
Terrain mix of loamy soil, sand and clay
FREE Motorcycle Parking and Gear/Helmet Check hosted by RIDE NOW of Jacksonville.
Infield Track Viewing via 2 track tunnels.
VIP Area – Party Shack: Exclusive air conditioned and roof top seating, food and drink, TV’s, private restroom, GA admission, pit pass, and fan pack included.
WW Ranch Club: Sit trackside with premier seating with private access to AC tent, TV’s, food and drink. Fan pack included.
Shaded viewing areas
Accessible Vehicle Parking
Food, soft drink and beer Concessions
On site camping. You will be parked as you arrive to camp.