Legacy Lodge in San Marco
4801 San Jose Blvd
Jacksonville FL 32207
4.9 Miles from the Vystar Memorial Arena
Ballroom / Banquet Hall
- Historical Point of Interest
- The Legacy Lodge is a purpose built Event and Banquet Facility located just south of the Historic San Marco Square.
- Grand Opening was in 2018 and the space has the feeling of a luxurious mountain retreat, with soaring ceilings, hewn beams, and fine details.
- The catering kitchen and prep area affords plenty of room for meal preparation.
- While owned and operated by Hardage-Giddens Oaklawn Cemetery and Funeral Home, the Lodge is a completely separate facility with its own entrance from San Jose Blvd and plenty of parking for 100 cars in the well lit parking area, and an area to park large buses.
- A covered portico allows for sheltered drop off at the front door in case of inclement weather. Guests will not see the cemetery unless you would like to tour the grounds as part of your event.
- Oaklawn Cemetery is a Jacksonville landmark, which opened in 1927 and is proud to care for many prominent political figures whom are buried here. The list includes Florida Governors, and legislators, and U.S. Representatives and Senators.
- We feature a free standing 200 Ft tall tower with carillon bells that can be programmed to play patriotic music, or other selections, and is often used as a gathering area prior to the main event at the lodge.
- We offer complete planning to include catering, linens, table setting, printing, and centerpieces for your event. Our in house event planner will attend to your every need before, during and after your event.
Brandenburg Hall at the Legacy Lodge capacity 180 at 10-top tables
Harris Conference Room at Legacy Lodge capacity 12 at conference Table.
Taylor Hall at the Heritage Funeral Home capacity 90 at 6-top tables