In consideration of my participation in the Trip, I do hereby:
1. Agree to waive and release all claims against Jacksonville and the Beaches Convention and Visitors Bureau, dba Visit Jacksonville (“Visit Jacksonville”), for any injury, damages, or expenses of any kind, whether for claims of negligence, tort, contract, or otherwise, including but not limited to attorney’s fees, claims related to any injury, loss, damage, accident, delay, or other expense arising from any activity relating to the Trip, including any such damages relating to the use of any vehicle, war, terrorist act, weather, sickness (including but not limited to COVID-19), quarantine, government restrictions or regulations, or arising from any act or omission of any transpiration carrier, hotel, restaurant or any other ﬁrm, agency, company or individual; EXCEPT that nothing in this paragraph shall limit Visit Jacksonville’s liability for damages which are a direct result of gross negligence or willful misconduct of Visit Jacksonville.
2. I understand that Visit Jacksonville may cancel or postpone the Trip in the event that I experience COVID-19 symptoms or a positive test result within two weeks of my travel date. I aﬃrm that in the event I have had close contact with a person who tested positive for COVID-19, or I have tested positive for COVID-19, I will immediately notify Visit Jacksonville.
3. I understand that regardless of the precautions against the transmission of COVID-19, there is always a risk of exposure to the novel coronavirus in traveling, being in close contact with other individuals, and/or visiting any public location. By attending this Trip, I voluntarily assume all risk associated with exposure to the novel coronavirus and/or contraction of COVID-19.
4. Agree to indemnify, defend and hold harmless Visit Jacksonville with regard to any ﬁnancial obligations or liabilities that I may personally incur, and/or for any damage or injury to others I may cause while participating in this Trip.
5. Acknowledge that Visit Jacksonville and its agents will not provide on my behalf any all-risk insurance, such as casualty, accident, and liability insurance, to cover liability for death, personal injury, illness, property loss or property damage resulting from my participation in this program.
6. Acknowledge that, as a registered guest of Visit Jacksonville, I am expected to comply with the rules and conduct myself in a reasonable manner while so registered. Visit Jacksonville reserves the right to revoke the registration of any guest who fails to comply with the above. This revocation may include the cancellation of payment for further accommodations and travel.
7. By participating in the Trip, I grant to Visit Jacksonville the unconditional, perpetual, irrevocable right to use my name, persona, and likeness in connection with any media generated during the Trip (including but not limited to photographs and video), without any obligation or remuneration to me. I understand that I will not receive any fees, sums, consideration, or remuneration for any of the rights I have granted herein, and I agree that I shall have no right of approval, claim to compensation (including, but not limited to, license fees and/or royalties), and no claim (including, but not limited to, claims for invasion of privacy, defamation, right of publicity, copyright infringement, or trademark infringement) arising out of any use of my name, persona, or likeness by Visit Jacksonville or its subsidiaries, partners, and aﬃliated companies.
8. In the event that I need medical treatment during participation in this Trip, or any events incidental to this Trip, I agree to be ﬁnancially responsible for any costs incurred as a result of such treatment.
9. In the event that I am accompanied on the Trip by a minor child or minor children, I certify that I am the child’s parent or legal guardian, that I have the authority to make legal decisions on be- half of the minor child or minor children, and I do hereby accept and agree to all paragraphs in this document on behalf of the minor child(ren) in addition to on my own behalf. I agree to notify Visit Jacksonville if the minor child(ren) experience any exposure or testing described in Paragraph 2 above within two weeks of our travel date, and I understand that the Trip may be cancelled or postponed by Visit Jacksonville following such notice.