Alexandria Oaks Park

  • 1620 Marco Pl
  • Jacksonville, Florida 32207
  • Phone: 904-255-7930
  • Price Range:

Alexandria Oaks Park formerly known as FEC Park resides in the San Marco section of South Jacksonville, in an area that comprised part of a plantation established around 1800 by early pioneer William Craig. Eventually the name was changed to FEC Park, in honor of the Florida East Coast Railroad, which maintained an extensive railroad yard and passenger depot in South Jacksonville for many years. The rail line passes adjacent to the park, which consists of a large open field with scattered oaks, sycamores, palms, and pines.