- Things to Do
- Food & Drink
- Where to Stay
- Travel Tools
Henry J. Klutho Park located in the Springfield section of north Jacksonville. This site was home to the City's first zoo and the park was originally name Springfield Park. The City renamed a portion of Springfield Park in 1984 to honor Mr. Klutho, a Springfield resident whose high-rise buildings in downtown and Prairie School of architecture transformed Jacksonville after the Great Fire of 1901.
The park has a multi-use field, two tennis courts and a picnic shelter.