5 Must-Do Experiences at TIAA Bank Field
You must experience these five things at TIAA Bank Field!
The Jacksonville Jaguars fan experience is unlike any other in the NFL, not only are Jags fans passionate about their team and they sure know how to tailgate, but the experience at TIAA Bank Field is also one of a kind. You’ll have just as much fun outside the stadium before the game as you will inside. Follow your team to Jax or travel to town and become a Jags fan for the day — sample local foods, drink local brews, join in on our local cheers (DUUUUVAAAALLL) and maybe take a dip in the pools inside the stadium.
- Watch the game inside TIAA Bank from one of the world's largest video boards. The Jaguars took “big screen TV” to another level in 2014 when we installed two of the world’s largest video boards. Each one is 62 feet tall and 362 feet wide (that’s wider than the length of a football field), giving fans the opportunity to watch 22,000 square feet of game highlights.
- Enjoy the game pool-side. Florida sun got you beat? They don't call us the sunshine state for nothing. TIAA Bank Field is the only place you can take a dip mid-game. Swim and lounge while watching the game with food and drink in hand. The party continues with the 5th quarter after-party.
- Catch a show or concert at Daily's Place, located adjacent to the field. There’s a new sound coming from the south end of the stadium. Daily’s Place is our 5,500 seat amphitheater, welcoming concerts year-round.
- With a ticket to The Cooler, you can stand at field level for the entire game! The Cooler, located at ground level in the south end zone of TIAA Bank Field, is right next to the brand new Lycamobile South End Zone Market. The Cooler offers members an exclusive view with all new food, drinks, concessions and merchandise.
- Pre-game at The Bud Light Zone in the south end zone. The Bud Light Zone is the social scene on game day! Located in the south end zone, it’s accessible by any ticket in the stadium and opens two hours prior to kickoff.
Bonus: Take a behind-the-scenes tour of TIAA Bank Field. Learn the history of the stadium and team, and experience first-hand why Travel Channel included TIAA Bank Field on its bucket list of destinations for football fans. Tours are currently on hold. Check back for updates.
Experience all TIAA Bank Field has to offer while rooting for your favorite team. The Jacksonville Jaguars have great deals on tickets, offering some of the most reasonable prices in the NFL. The Jaguars played their first home game at the stadium on August 18, 1995; learn more about the stadium's history.
In town for a Jaguars game and need some fun ideas for how to spend the rest of your weekend in Jacksonville? Check out our blog!