Sports Weekend Itinerary: Jags Season Is Here!
The Jacksonville Jaguars are back and with them a packed lineup of exciting home games for visiting fans and local fans to enjoy. As you follow your home team into town, be sure to make a weekend of it. Don’t just come for the game, come and discover all that Jax has to offer!
It’s Easier to enjoy a game in Jax with affordable flights, some of the most inexpensive tickets in the league, and a Downtown Sports Complex that is also home to several craft breweries and a distillery. Jax is the best city to be a fan!
GAMES AT TIAA BANK FIELD
Indianapolis Colts- Sunday, September 13
Miami Dolphins- Thursday, September 24
Detroit Lions- Sunday, October 18
Houston Texans- Sunday, November 8
Pittsburgh Steelers- Sunday, November 22
Cleveland Browns- Sunday, November 29
Tennessee Titans- Sunday, December 13
Chicago Bears-Sunday, December 27
MAKE IT A FAMILY WEEKEND:
Bring the kids to the game and enjoy Jacksonville’s top-rated family attractions. Our city has some of the most affordable hotels rates in Florida, 22 miles of beaches, the largest urban park system in the nation, family-friendly breweries and restaurants as well as an easy vibe that makes a traveling with little ones a breeze!
What to Enjoy in Jax?
- 22 miles of beaches: Explore Jacksonville, Neptune, Atlantic and Mayport Beach. Little Talbot Island and Huguenot Park are two parks with beautiful beaches to explore.
- Check out fun parks like Hanna Park and Riverside Park both have great play areas.
- Visit the Jacksonville Zoo and Gardens, rated one of the Top 25 Zoos in the nation.
- Do a night feeding of lions and tigers at Catty Shack Wildlife Refuge.
- Get on the water with a History and Science Boat Tour with the St. Johns Water Taxi and MOSH
- Take a Downtown or Private Beaches Tour with Go Tuk’n.
- Enjoy the Riverside Arts Market on Saturday mornings with live music, local artisans, makers and food.
- Take a tour of local candy store Sweet Pete’s and sign up for a candy-making class.
- Head to Congaree and Penn for fruit picking and farm tours at this local and organic farm.
MAKE IT A GUYS TRIP:
Follow your team into town and add a little sun, golf, beers, cigars, kayaks, fast cars and fun to your getaway! Jax has all the right ingredients for the best weekend getaway with the boys.
- 20+ public golf courses across the city with different price points and difficulty levels.
- Hit the beach! Summer never really ends in Jacksonville making this the perfect spot to hit the sand, play beach volleyball and even learn how to surf. Our waves are pumping all year-long!
- Take a tour of the Jax Ale Trail. Get a Tuk’n breweries tour or get on the Brew Bus and enjoy Florida’s best craft beer scene. Jacksonville is home to 20 breweries and 1 distillery.
- Explore the outdoors! Take a kayaking tour of the marshes and wetlands or reel in a big one with a fishing charter.
There are plenty of fun attractions to enjoy before or after the game:
Explore much more to do and see in Jacksonville HERE.