Sports Weekend Itinerary: Jags Season Is Here!
The Jacksonville Jaguars are back and with them a packed lineup of exciting home games for visiting and local fans to enjoy.
As you follow your home team into town, be sure to make a weekend of it. Don’t just come for the game - come and discover all that Jax has to offer.
It’s easier to enjoy a game in Jax with affordable and, some of the most inexpensive tickets in the NFL and a Downtown Sports Complex that is also home to several craft breweries and a distillery. Jax is the best city to be a fan!
Games at ITAA Bank Field
- TBD vs. Miami Dolphins
2023 Regular Season:
- Home opener: September 17 vs. Kansas City Chiefs
- September 24 vs. Houston Texans
- October 15 vs. Indianapolis Colts
- November 12 vs. San Francisco 49ers
- November 19 vs. Tennessee Titans
- December 04 vs. Cincinnati Bengals
- December 15 vs. Baltimore Ravens
- December 31 vs. Carolina Panthers
Make it a Family Weekend
Bring the kids to the game and enjoy Jacksonville’s top-rated family attractions. Our city has some of the most affordable hotel rates in Florida, 22 miles of beaches, the largest urban park system in the nation, family-friendly breweries and restaurants as well as an easy vibe that makes a traveling with little ones a breeze.
What to Enjoy in Jax?
- 22 miles of beaches: Explore Jacksonville, Neptune, Atlantic and Mayport Beach. Little Talbot Island and Huguenot Park are two parks with beautiful beaches to explore.
- Check out fun parks like Hanna Park and Riverside Park; both have great play areas.
- Visit the Jacksonville Zoo and Gardens, rated one of the Top 25 zoos in the nation.
- Do a night feeding of lions and tigers at Catty Shack Wildlife Sanctuary.
- Get on the water with a history and science boat tour with the St. Johns Water Taxi and MOSH.
- Take a Downtown or private Beaches tour with Go Tuk’n.
- Enjoy the Riverside Arts Market on Saturday mornings with live music, local artisans, makers and food.
- Take a tour of local candy store Sweet Pete’s and sign up for a candy-making class.
- Head to Congaree and Penn for fruit picking and farm tours at this local and organic farm.
Make it a Guys' Trip
Follow your team into town and add a little sun, golf, beers, cigars, kayaks, fast cars and fun to your getaway! Jax has all the right ingredients for the best weekend getaway with the boys.
- 20+ public golf courses across the city with different price points and difficulty levels.
- Hit the beach! Summer never really ends in Jacksonville making this the perfect spot to hit the sand, play beach volleyball and even learn how to surf. Our waves are pumping all year-long.
- Take a tour of the Jax Ale Trail. Get a Tuk’n breweries tour or get on the Brew Bus and enjoy Florida’s best craft beer scene. Jacksonville is home to more than 20 breweries and multiple distilleries.
- Explore the outdoors. Take a kayaking tour of the marshes and wetlands or reel in a big one on a fishing charter.
There are plenty of fun attractions to enjoy before or after the game:
- Ax throwing and high-speed car racing at Autobahn Indoor Speedway
- Golf contest at TopGolf Jax or Fore Score Golf Tavern
- Indoor skydiving at iFLY
- Bowling tournament at Main Event Jacksonville
Explore much more to do and see in Jacksonville HERE.
5 Must-Do Experiences at TIAA Bank Field
You must experience these five things at TIAA Bank Field!
Unique NFL Experience in Jax
Explore the “local” and “unique” components of the Jacksonville NFL experience that attract fans of rival teams to Jax for game day.