Sports Weekend Itinerary: Jags Season Is Here!
The Jacksonville Jaguars are back and with them a packed lineup of exciting home games for visiting fans and local fans to enjoy. As you follow your home team into town, be sure to make a weekend of it. Don’t just come for the game, come and discover all that Jax has to offer!
It’s Easier to enjoy a game in Jax with affordable flights, some of the most inexpensive tickets in the league, and a Downtown Sports Complex that is also home to several craft breweries and a distillery. Jax is the best city to be a fan!
GAMES AT TIAA BANK FIELD
Eagles- Thursday, August 15
Atlanta Falcons- Thursday, August 29
Kansas City Chiefs- Sunday, September 8
Tennessee Titans- Thursday, September 19
New Orleans Saints- Sunday, October 13
New York Jets- Sunday, October 27
Tampa Bay Buccaneers- Sunday, December 1
Los Angeles Chargers- Sunday, December 8
Indianapolis Colts- Sunday, December 29
MAKE IT A FAMILY WEEKEND:
Bring the kids to the game and enjoy Jacksonville’s top-rated family attractions. Our city has some of the most affordable hotels rates in Florida, 22 miles of beaches, the largest urban park system in the nation, family-friendly breweries and restaurants as well as an easy vibe that makes a traveling with little ones a breeze!
What to Enjoy in Jax?
- 22 miles of beaches: Explore Jacksonville, Neptune, Atlantic and Mayport Beach. Little Talbot Island and Huguenot Park are two parks with beautiful beaches to explore.
- Take a Downtown or Private Beaches Tour with Go Tuk’n.
- Take a tour of local candy store Sweet Pete’s and sign up for a candy-making class.
- Head to Congaree and Penn for fruit picking and farm tours at this local and organic farm.
- Jacksonville Mom Family Night at Engine 16 Brewing Downtown- September 7
- Jax Veg Fest at Riverside Park- September 7
- Sea & Sky Airshow in Jacksonville Beach - October 26 & 27
- Skyway Saturday in Hemming Park - September 21 & October 12
- Winter on the Water Events
MAKE IT A GUYS TRIP:
Follow your team into town and add a little sun, golf, beers, cigars, kayaks, fast cars and fun to your getaway! Jax has all the right ingredients for the best weekend getaway with the boys.
- Hit the beach! Summer never really ends in Jacksonville making this the perfect spot to hit the sand, play beach volleyball and even learn how to surf. Our waves are pumping all year-long!
- Take a tour of the Jax Ale Trail. Get a Tuk’n breweries tour or get on the Brew Bus and enjoy Florida’s best craft beer scene. Jacksonville is home to 20 breweries and 1 distillery.
- Enjoy the nightlife at the Beaches Town Center, Riverside and Downtown. Discover your new favorite cigar at Island Girl Cigar Bar. They have several around town and you can meet fellow fans there to watch the game.
- Explore the outdoors! Take a kayaking tour of the marshes and wetlands or reel in a big one with a fishing charter.
- Jacksonville has some very fun tailgating celebrations. Join one of the organized parties or plan your own!
There are plenty of fun attractions to enjoy before or after the game:
Explore much more to do and see in Jacksonville HERE.
About the Author
Local Expert- Only In Jax