5 Things to Do at BMX Park
Jacksonville BMX has been a part of Jacksonville’s community since the 1970’s.
Located in Jacksonville’s Ray Greene Park, Jacksonville BMX is a family-friendly space where bikers can test out the smooth track.
1. Race around the track! Bikes and helmets are available for rental at the park. Experience what it’s like to speed around the track during one of their practice sessions.
2. Race for a cause! Check the Jacksonville BMX event calendar for the next charity race.
3. Jacksonville BMX is always looking for volunteers. If you prefer to enjoy the races from the bleachers, consider signing up to be a volunteer.
4. Watch a race. It's free! Every Friday is race night.
5. Grab a drink or snack to enjoy while you watch the race. Jacksonville BMX has concession stand with lots of snack options.
Address: 1946 Ray Greene Dr, Jacksonville, FL 32218