Jacksonville's Top Outdoor Meeting Venues
Our destination also offers some of the most unique outdoors meeting venues for groups to enjoy, no matter the season!
Jacksonville is made for exploring the outdoors, and we are not just bragging about our 22 miles of white-sand beaches or our 450+ parks, our destination also offers some of the most unique outdoors meeting venues for groups to enjoy no matter the season! Here's some great choices for your next meeting in Jax:
- The Cabanas & Pool Deck at TIAA Bank Field – The 12 cabanas on the terrace deck and eight cabanas near the spas offer plush sofas and rooftop bar seating, fans, HDTVs, pool access and spectacular views of the Jacksonville Jaguars stadium.
- Museum of Science & History's Rooftop Terrace – Located on the four-story museum’s rooftop, the industrial chic space offers scenic views of the St. Johns River and Downtown Jacksonville skyline, as well as access to technology services, exhibits and more.
- Jacksonville Zoo & Gardens – With botanical gardens, unforgettable zoo exhibits, upgraded technology systems and worldly décor, the zoo’s various event venues make for an impressive and unique meeting experience.
- The Historic Gardens at the Cummer Museum – This is one of Jacksonville’s most popular and intimate meeting venues due to its beautiful location and amazing views. The gardens offer4 different spaces overlooking the St. Johns River in historic Riverside.
- Epping Forest Yacht Club’s Mariner’s Deck – One of Jacksonville’s properties on the National Register of Historic Places, the riverfront deck site offers award-winning cuisine, state-of-the-art technology services and more.
- Rooftops – Upscale rooftops from the Beaches to Riverside take meetings to new heights
To discover more exciting venues visit our Meeting Facilities.