Downtown Jacksonville offers vegan friendly options at Chamblin’s Uptown Café, Indochine, Magnificat Café and Kazu Sushi Burrito. Craving something sweet for your gluten free and vegan taste buds? Sweet Theory Baking Co. in Riverside handcrafts treats that are egg, dairy, soy and peanut free.
The Jax Foodie scene’s abundance of vegan, vegetarian and gluten free options will keep you satisfied, no matter your diet needs. And we also have some great sustainable restaurants! You will never be bored with Jacksonville’s endless variety of delicious restaurants to visit.
VG= Vegan VGT= Vegetarian GF= Gluten Free
- Burrito Gallery- Breakfast, Lunch & Dinner (VG/VGT)
- Estrella Cocina- Lunch & Dinner (GF)
- Indochine- Lunch & Dinner (VG/ VGT)
- Juliette’s Bistro- Breakfast & Lunch & Dinner (GF)
- Mag Café- Breakfast & Lunch (VG)
- Kazu Sushi Burrito- Lunch & Dinner (VG/VGT)
- Super Food & Brew-Lunch & Dinner (VG/VGT)