The park opened to the public in August 2000 and is today home to the Mandarin Museum, the St. Joseph’s Mission Schoolhouse for African-American Children, and other historical structures, including the 1875 Webb Farmhouse, the 1876 barn, the Losco Winery, and the Wheeler Sawmill. Following restoration, the Webb Farmhouse opened for public tours in August 2002. The Mandarin Museum & Historical Society has furnished the house to reflect family life during the late 1890s and early 1900s. Guided tours are available by advance reservation.
In addition to the museum buildings and historical structures, the park also includes a nature trail along a riverfront boardwalk, a picnic area, and restrooms.