Five Helpful Tips
1. Employees should express their interest in FLIP to their HR Manager who will then send an email to Lauren Hickox at Visit Jacksonville so they can gain access through our app.
2. Employees should download the Visit Jax app once they receive an email saying they have gained access to FLIP. When in the app, they will need to create a login with their work email that was provided to their HR Manager.
3. In the app, you will see an orange icon that says FLIP in the upper left-hand corner once you are signed in. Click on this to view all the deals.
4. Make sure to read the details for each attraction carefully. Attractions have different ways of redemption and for some, you may have to reserve a spot in advance.
5. Each attraction has its own unique code that you will need to ask the front desk for upon checkout. Make sure to tell them you are part of Visit Jacksonville's FLIP program. Enter this code under that attraction in the FLIP section of the app. If you visit and submit codes at 6 attractions within 6 months you will be entered into a drawing for an ultimate Jacksonville prize pack (see details below).
What is included in the Ultimate Jacksonville Prize Pack?
If you visit and submit codes at 6 attractions within 6 months you will be entered into a drawing for a staycation that includes:
- 2 night stay in the Salt Air Inn & Suites in Atlantic Beach
- Bicycles, chairs & umbrella rentals from Beach Life Rentals during the visit
- Access to the Jacksonville Beach Pier with fishing rods, bait & silent disco headphones
- Complimentary lunch
The winner will be announced and contacted in October 2024. Click HERE for more details and restrictions.
FAQ's for FLIP and Hospitality Training
1. How do I get granted access to this program? You will need to either attend one of our Tourism Ambassador trainings that happen multiple times a year OR connect with your HR Manager to express interest so they can send Visit Jacksonville your email to grant access.
2. Who is considered a Front-Line Employee for this program? Any employee that has direct contact with a guest; front desk, concierge, bell attendants, valet, housekeeping, banquet servers, shuttle drivers, etc.
3. How long does an employee have access to these deals? Any employee has up to 6 months from the time given to experience any participating businesses.
4. When will this program end? This will be an evergreen program for all Front-Line Employees in our industry. Our purpose in creating this program was to provide those team members the opportunity to explore everything Jacksonville has to offer a visitor on their own time and therefore create their own opinions and experiences to then share with guests to our city.