Jacksonville's Trendiest Spots
Next time you are in Jacksonville, check out some of the city’s trendiest #OnlyInJax spots!
Photo credits: Jensen Hande, Dennis Ho, Ryan Ketterman.
Jacksonville is the perfect destination to have an authentic Florida experience, and there is no better way to explore it than to enjoy the tastes, the flavors and the sites that the locals love.
- The Jaxons Night Market: Local craft beer, local merchants, food trucks, organic produce, art, crafts and live music all in the center of Downtown Jacksonville. This local market pop-ups every third Thursday of the month in Hemming Park and it is packed!
- The Jacksonville Autobahn: Fulfill your need for speed at this indoor speedway. Drive go-karts at speeds of up to 50mph and have a great time while doing so!
- Sun-Ray Cinema: Go to dinner and movie, all at the same spot. This historic movie theater, in the heart of the eclectic 5Points District, is also a great events space with great movies, food and local craft beers on the menu.
- Sweet Pete’s & The Candy Apple Café: Indulge in local sweets, taste some of the best cocktails in town and even take a candy-making class, you can do all that at this modern day Willy Wonka factory in the heart of Downtown Jacksonville.
- The Cummer Museum of Art & Gardens: It is one of the best museums in the South with a unique collection that spans from ancient Greek to modern art. Do not leave without taking a stroll through the Cummer’s gardens. On Tuesdays, the museum open until 9 p.m. for free and hosts a tapa Tuesday celebration with live music.
- The Riverside Arts Market: Local crafts, arts, food and live music. Everything you need to enjoy a great Saturday in Jacksonville.
- Bold Bean Coffee Roasters: Cool, locally owned coffee shop roasting its own brand of coffee in both Jacksonville Beach and Riverside. Come sip some of the best coffee in the city, enjoy a pastry and mingle with the locals.
A Night Out:
About the Author
Local Expert- Only In Jax