The Palms Fish Camp has been a fixture on Heckscher Drive since the 1950’s starting out as a bait and tackle store with a boat ramp and eventually became a restaurant and bar. The Palms specializes in fresh local wild caught fish and shrimp straight from the local fishermen’s boats. A large deck overlooks the boat ramp, Clapboard Creek and the Timucuan Preserve. The City will begin constructing additional floating docks in the Fall of 2019. The single boat ramp and trailer parking accommodates boats under 25 feet in length. Public restrooms are available outside and to the rear of the restaurant. Live bait, tackle and ice are available 1 ½ miles west on Heckscher. Marine fuel and boat rentals are available directly across Clapboard Creek from the ramp.