Preservation Hall is located at 1652 Atlantic Blvd, formerly Old St. Paul’s Episcopal Church. It was built in 1888 during the Yellow Fever Epidemic, it is the oldest building in San Marco. It is Carpenter Gothic style. It was moved to its present location in 1998. The hall is available for rentals for small events or weddings. It is a local favorite for historic venues.