Party The Night Away in Jax!
From live music, to craft beer and cocktails, Jacksonville knows how to have a good time! As the birthplace of Southern rock, Jacksonville was home to legendary bands The Allman Brothers and Lynyrd Skynyrd. Today more than 27 music venues and tons of amazing bars and nightlife options keep the good times rolling! Get some fun nightlife facts with this infographic below:
Copy Code to Share Infographic on Your Site
Download and Print this Infographic!
Click to Tweet These Nightlife Facts:
- Jacksonville has 22 annual music festivals including the Jacksonville Jazz Festival and Springing The Blues. Tweet This!
- See live music at more than 27 venues throughout Jacksonville. Tweet This!
- Beer lovers can sample over 600 taps and 1,000 bottle options on King Street in Riverside. Tweet This!
- Eight local breweries and counting have joined the #JaxAleTrail so far! Tweet This!
- Jacksonville is the birthplace of Southern rock with five famous bands formed here. Tweet This!
- Lynyrd Skynyrd and The Allman Brothers Band were both formed in Jax! Tweet This!
- Did you know Leonard Skinnerd was the original spelling of the famous Jacksonville rock group’s name? Tweet This!