22. 13 Gypsies: Risotto- This local restaurant serves traditional Spanish tapas, where everything from the sausage to the cheese to the bread is handmade. A mainstay of the restaurant is their risotto, which changes daily and is always delightful.
23. Biscottis: Blue Cheese Crusted Beef Medallions- Biscottis is well known throughout Jacksonville for its decadent desserts. But before you try one of their famous cakes, try their incredibly delicious and tender beef medallions for dinner. Blue cheese and a shiitake demi glaze make this dish a real winner.
24. BREW Five Points: Brisket Breakfast Tacos- This coffee shop keeps people coming back and not only for coffee but for their incredibly delicious food and fresh pastries too. Try the brisket breakfast tacos topped with chipotle barbecue sauce, a chimi fried egg, white cheddar and pickled red onions.
25. Burrito Gallery: Mission Style Burrito- Voted best burrito in Jax many years in a row, there’s a reason the locals love this burrito joint. Try the classic Mission Style Burrito.
26. Kickbacks Gastropub: Corn Nuggets- Sometimes it’s the simple things that make the best dishes. Kickbacks Gastropub, along with the adjoining Goozlepipe and Guttyworks, offers everything from high-end, adventurous dishes to old-school favorites. The Corn Nuggets are perfect in their simplicity and pair well with any of the over 180 beers on tap.
27. Mesa: Paneer Burrata- Mesa is a modern Indian restaurant serving up classic dishes as well as some more unique ones. Take the Paneer Burrata for example: an Indian and Italian cheese topped with chili oil and served alongside naan chips.
28. The Mossfire Grill: Pacific Rim Tuna Tacos- Seared yellowfin tuna, tangy Asian slaw, green onions, homemade sesame seed sauce and a soft flour tortilla make this Taco Tuesday-worthy.
29. Prospect Five Points: Pistachio Crusted Goat Cheese Balls- Prospect is one of the few restaurants that offer a daily happy hour. Get a group together and enjoy drinks and some shareables like the Pistachio-Crusted Goat Cheese Balls with a lavender honey drizzle.
30. Restaurant Orsay: Steak Frites- For fine dining in a relaxed atmosphere, Restaurant Orsay is the perfect destination. Indulge in the steak frites: rosemary seasoned steak, paired with a rich red wine jus and butter sauce. And don't forget about the pommes frites.
31. Taqueria Cinco Five Points: Repollitos Taco- Taqueria Cinco is a local favorite and a hidden gem in the Five Points area of Riverside Avondale. Highly recommended is the repollitos taco: Brussel sprouts glazed in a Oaxacan mole, topped with queso fresco, pickled onions and almond salsa all on top of a freshly made corn tortilla.