Make A Splash in Jax!
With 1,100 miles of shoreline and 22 miles of white sand beaches, you'll always be near the water in Jacksonville. Get out on the river for some fishing or kayaking, or try stand up paddle boarding (SUP) by the beach. Get to know Jacksonville's waterways with these waterfront facts:
Copy Code to Share Infographic on Your Site
Click to Tweet These Splashy Water Facts:
- Jacksonville has 1,100 miles of shoreline and 22 miles of white sand beaches. Tweet This!
- Have you tried any of these fun water sports in Jax? SUP, scuba, surfing, kayaking, fishing, kite surfing? Tweet This!
- It’s easy to get on the water with 54 public boat ramps in Jacksonville. Tweet This!
- Drop a line to catch one of 60 fish species in Jacksonville’s waters. Tweet This!
- You can fish by river, bridge, fly, pier, charter, pond, lake, beach, or boat! Tweet This!
- There are 22 reefs in Jacksonville and 38 offshore sites to explore. Tweet This!
- The St. Johns River Ferry is the only public ferry in Florida. Tweet This!
- The St. Johns River is one of a handful of north flowing rivers in the world! Tweet This!